At Home Healthcare is the premier provider of non-medical, in-home services in the State of Tennessee. We offer flexible scheduling, health, dental, and vision insurance, voluntary insurance, paid time off, and parental leave as well as a satisfying and rewarding career making a genuine difference in the lives of those who are unable to care for themselves right now. We want you to be a member of the At Home Healthcare Family!
No experience? No problem! We provide the training necessary for certification at no cost to you! Join our team today! Apply here!
- Assist clients with activities of daily living that they are not fully able to complete on their own, such as ambulation, dressing, personal care, and hygiene, eating, or visiting a friend.
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.)
- Plan and prepare meals and, in some cases, assist the client in serving and eating the meals.
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to do so successfully.
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients cannot complete on their own.
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion.
- Report any unusual incidents to the office immediately.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn about, housekeeping activities, cooking, providing personal care services
- Willingness to adhere to health, safety, confidentiality, and other company standards
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds with the physical capability to perform job-related duties
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Supportive, compassionate, and respectful of all persons
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.