Come work for a 2020 Cedar Valley Employer of Choice, a Training Magazine Top 100, and Top 20 Companies at InHerSight! Positions include base pay, plus commission! We are proud to be a 2020 Employer of Choice!
Purpose of the position: As a Collection Representative you will be responsible for establishing account resolution in a manner that is ethical, legal, professional, timely, and transparent. To succeed, you must thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, customer service and deadline-oriented environment. We pride ourselves on a corporate culture with a strong track record of success, and we’re looking for people who value opportunity, challenge, innovation, results, and fun!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to reach a resolution on accounts placed with our office
- Promote and suggest urgent resolution of account(s) with consumer or authorized representative
- Accurately assess consumer accounts to ensure appropriate actions are taken
- Attempt to secure payments for account resolution
- Follow up with consumers that have indicated an interest in resolution
- Adhere to call flow expectations of department
- Work and maintain individual work lists (Queues)
- Make all necessary updates in the collection system
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to debt collection
Education & Experience Requirements
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- 9+ months of work history (customer service experience preferred)
- Proficiency in computer and typing skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner with the customer
- Achieve schedule adherence and compliance expectations
- Meet productivity and call quality standards as set by the company
- Problem solving skills & ability to recommend solutions
- Training: CBE provides 4 weeks of paid training, no call center experience necessary!
- Shifts available: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm.
- Compensation: $13.00+ per hour, plus commission.
- Location: Positions will be located in our Clarksville, TN office.
CBE Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. CBE Companies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, national origin, gender (including gender identity and transgender status), genetic information, disability, veteran status or other protected statuses in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Background checks and drug testing required.