CUSTOMER SERVICE REP – FULL-TIME
Florim USA is looking for an experienced Customer Service Rep for DAY SHIFT Position in the Clarksville, TN area. $19 per hour.
REQUIREMENTS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
- Associate’s degree or 4-5 years experience in Customer Service
- SAP experience strongly preferred or familiarity with sales order process of an ERP system
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and enjoys working with customers
- Must have a sense or urgency – awareness of timeliness and deadlines
- Must be a self-starter
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Customer Service Rep communicates with customers by computer and phone, processes orders, claims, credits, and coordinates the shipping of porcelain tile by performing the following duties:
- Research customer ordering history for assigned product brand. Consider projections from assigned customer to plan for future production. Participate in production planning team as needed.
- Receive order forms, determine charges for services requested. Prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders. Notifies customer of order process and product availability. Informs customer of new or additional products as well as discontinuance of old product. Tracks promotional prices approved by marketing supervisor and coordinates approval.
- Schedules customer orders for timely shipment. Research and expedite late shipments or non-arrivals through warehouse or UPS representative. Reports shipping errors and customer complaints to warehouse manager. Adjust inventory and orders in the SAP system to reflect actual shipment when shipping error occurs.
- Perform periodic location checks for customers. Research lot numbers and product availability within the warehouse for customer inquiries. Work with shipping coordinator to resolve inventory errors in the SAP system prior to shipment of orders.
- Service assigned accounts within specific product brand. Must conform to team atmosphere within each product brand as well as between brands.
- Cross train within brand to accommodate customers in the event another account representative is absent.
- General knowledge of the other brands is required to assist with phone inquiries.
- Maintain customer files, orders, and billing documents. Generate various computer maintained reports. Perform other incidental duties as needed (i. e., faxing, filing, typing memos and e-mail etc.)
- Maintains a clean and tidy work area.
- Adhere to all safety regulations, attend all safety training and wear required safety equipment per related safety SOP’S.
SALARY AND BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP:
Beginning pay $19.00 per hour
2 Weeks Paid Vacation
9 Paid Holidays
Free Employee Medical Insurance with Annual Physical
Benefits start on Hire Date
401(k) with Company Match
Tuition Assistance (after one year)
Employee Discounts on Tile
Employee Referral Program $250