PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO APPLY: https://www.teamworkonline.com/hockey-jobs/nashville-predators/sabertooth-sports-entertainment-jobs/facility-operations-engineer-2025083
|Job Title:||Facility Operations Engineer|
|Employer:||Sabertooth Sports & Entertainment (“SS&E”)|
|Job Location:||F&M Bank Arena (“FMBA”)|
|Job Reports to:||Director, Facility Operations|
|About:||F&M Bank Arena is a new arena in Clarksville TN which includes two sheets of ice and a practice court for APSU. The Facility Engineer will be responsible for work involving the operation, maintenance and repair of F&M Bank Arena equipment and maintenance. This includes HVAC, plumbing, electrical, lighting, life safety, automated building control system, and climate control systems as well as other mechanical equipment associated with a sports and entertainment facility.|
|Preds Perks:||In addition to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, (active the first of the month following hire date) all full-time employees of the SS&E are eligible for the following: referral bonuses, 401K eligibility (after 1 year of employment), priority access to event presales at FMBA and Bridgestone Arena , tickets to events (when available), Nashville Locker Room (pro shop) discount, 19+ days of paid time off each year, work from home opportunities (if applicable),Ford Ice Center programming discount, on demand pay, and bonus potential.|
|Equal Opportunity Employer:||SS&E is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com
- Works safely following and adhering to all safety/maintenance precautions, policies, and procedures; ensures adherence to OSHA, NFPA, and other applicable safety codes.
- Perform repair and maintenance of facility equipment including but not limited to (i.e., air handlers, refrigeration equipment, dehumidification equipment, life safety systems and controls, lighting systems and controls, energy management systems, compressors, ice resurfacer, and energy systems).
- Perform repairs to food and beverage equipment including but not limited to ice machines, stoves/ovens, refrigerators, etc.
- Performs minor painting, carpentry, acoustical ceiling work, and masonry work. This includes repair to suites, door hardware, wood working and other special projects.
- Preform minor plumbing maintenance, including but not limited to repair and replacement of water heaters, sinks and faucets, toilets, sewer lines and drains, unclogging of drains, replacing drain hoses on various equipment.
- Perform general ground maintenance including but not limited to snow removal, lawn sprinklers, mowing, landscaping, dock parking lot and lights.
- Adhere to preventive maintenance programs.
- Maintain accurate records on Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for all maintenance and repairs to the facility machinery and equipment to include floor scrubbers, snow removal equipment, forklifts, scissor lifts, etc.
- Work with contracted vendors for various operations and maintenance needs as directed by the Director of Facility Operations.
- Maintains and keeps accurate records of inventory of facility operations equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, spare parts, tools and equipment.
- Maintain and update accurate facility operation/maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties or assist in other projects as assigned by management.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Two-year technical school or college degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5+ years of related work experience large facility with multiple HVAC units/equipment.
- Experience operating, maintaining, or repairing building/facility electrical, mechanical, HVAC or plumbing systems.
- HVAC Certificate preferred.
- Knowledge of the functions, operations, and equipment of a multi-purpose facility.
- Demonstrated solid knowledge of electric, plumbing, carpentry, motor machines, and computer-controlled energy management systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings and other related materials or technical instructions.
- Knowledge of safety practices and all applicable safety standards for public facilities including First Aid procedures.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and effectively assist with supervising activities of the facility operations team.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with staff at all levels including supervisors, coworkers and sub-contractors and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Knowledge and experience with automated Building Management/Automation Systems.
- Knowledge and experience with a CMMS work order system for all work orders, preventative maintenance, and reports/documentation.
- The selected candidate must be able to work evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Required to be on call 24/7 to respond for emergency call-ins outside of normal shift hours to address critical issues or snow removal.
- Ability to work autonomously and to function both independently and as a team member.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by SS&E’s insurance carrier (without conditions).
Essential Physical Requirements
- High finger dexterity.
- Must be able to work in venue catwalks and lifts, at heights of up to 100 ft.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk/move around the facility, stand for long hours during events, talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
- Frequent lifting up to 50lbs., Occasional heavy lifting/ moving of items up to 75lbs.
- Work inside and outside the building is required, with possible exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to hear and speak to use a two-way radio.
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, dust, and loud noise.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- PC based desktop
- Multi line phone system
- Forklift, Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, and Single Manlifts and other light duty machinery.
- Various Power and Hand Tools
- Ice Maintenance Tools
- Electrical Tools and Meters.
- Motor Vehicle
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.