|Position Title:||General Accounting Manager||Position Type:||Exempt|
|Location:||Clarksville, TN||Revised Date:||3/1/2022|
|Introduction:||Florim USA is one of the largest and most technologically advanced luxury ceramic tile producer in North America and we are seeking a General Accounting Manager with manufacturing experience to become the leader of our accounting team. Do you like challenges and want to be a key player in an organization focused on continuous innovation and environmental sustainability? Do you enjoy managing a group of people with experience and positive attitude? We look forward to hearing from you!|
|Job summary:||We are looking for a General Accounting Manager to oversee the accounting department of our group of US companies. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for monitoring general accounting practices, developing internal accounting controls, and coordinating activities to guarantee timely and accurate recording of financial data. The successful candidate for this position will play an instrumental role in developing and managing the accounting processes of the company by performing the following duties:|
|Job responsibilities:||1. Oversee day-to-day accounting operations to include assigning projects and ensuring quality and accuracy of work.
2. Overseeing and management of the monthly and quarterly close process.
3. Responsible for the monthly close process by preparing and/or reviewing journal entries, reconciliations or other analytics as requested.
4. Preparing financial statements, and monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
5. Assure financial reporting alliance with sales, marketing and operations reporting.
6. Responsible for the consolidated financial statement for Florim USA Inc., its subsidiary and associated companies.
7. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly ad hoc accounting reports.
8. Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, in compliance with US GAAP, Group policy and IFRS.
9. Coordinate with external auditors in connection with related audit procedures.
10. Compiles information and coordinate with external tax consultant for statutory tax payments and tax return as well as for specific projects.
11. Will be team leader and process owner for process improvement, system implementations and optimizations, standardization of internal control processes;
12. Assure FX conversion (USD/EUR) properly reflected within final month-end SAP reporting.
13. Provide recommendations to improve ERP systems and procedures, and where possible, automates existing processes without diminishing quality of output.
14. Work cohesively with other department to support best practices implementation and process improvement.
15. Other duties as assigned.
|a. Education/ Experience:||Bachelor’s degree in accounting (BAcc), CPA is preferred, and eight to ten years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least 4 years of experience as an Accounting Manager. Manufacturing experience strongly preferred.|
|b. Physical:||Occasional travel. Physical activity as common in office setting.|
|c. Competencies||· Proficient in US GAAP accounting methods and tax regulations; Knowledge of IFRS is preferred;
· Experience with consolidation procedures;
· Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases; Experience with SAP strongly preferred (or at least a similar ERP system); Excellent computer skills on MS Office;
· Fluent English language communication skills; Italian/Spanish language would be a plus;
Apply: Send Resume & Cover letter to email@example.com