Provides detailed descriptions, dimensions, and specifications for outsourced parts and systems. Coordinates repairs with external vendors and work performed by other through Maintenance Contracts. Assists with the installation of production equipment to insure proper infrastructure and support systems. Trains others in proper preventive maintenance IAW manufacturer specifications. Works independently and as part of a team to minimize equipment down time and install/move equipment as scheduled.
Provides maintenance and support solutions to building modifications. Ensures that all work is done according to laws, rules and regulations governing external power systems, environments and safety. Works regularly scheduled shifts and is periodically on-call for emergency services. Prioritizes work according to safety, production and project plans. Keeps updated on new technologies, repair equipment and governmental regulations.
- Industrial Electronics Degree or Associates Degree in Electronics, Electrical and/or equivalent experience in Electronics & Electrical.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Industrial Maintenance and Electronics or Electrical.
- Must be able to work 12 hrs. Crewing Shift (7pm-7am)
- Maintenance experience in a Printing environment preferred.
- Must have ample understanding and knowledge of PLC Programming & troubleshooting.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electronic devices without any assistance.
- Knowledge of machinery and industrial wiring, such as power feed, transformers and motors.
- Must be familiar with various testing equipment such as Digital Voltage Meters, Amprobe, Meggar, etc.
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Mechanical experience required.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, train and lead other maintenance employees as needed.
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Must have flexibility to learn and use new technology.
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime with short notice.
- Must have excellent attendance record.
- Must be able to work 12 hrs Crewing shift.