Sanderson Pipe Corporation manufacturers plumbing, irrigation and waterworks PVC pipe in diameters ½’ to 24′. Sanderson Pipe’s corporate office is located in Clarksville with additional production facilities in Kanas (Pittsburg), Texas (Houston), and Florida (Sanderson). Sanderson Pipe supplies PVC pipe to wholesalers for the Southeast and Midwest construction markets.
The position of Production Operator is a non-exempt position that will work a rotating 12-hour shift. Operators are responsible for operation of all equipment and production of PVC pipe. It is also frequently necessary to stand, bend, squat, climb, and lift up to 50 pounds and push/pull equipment.
- Lift pipe from beller table to the pipe cart when required.
- Stack pipe in the cart.
- Hourly dimensional checks and associated paperwork as well as machine readings
- Ability to make necessary changes on the extrusion lines to ensure quality pipe without assistance.
- Maintain a consistent level of production with minimal amount of scrap.
- Operate all equipment safely and according to proper procedure.
- Ensure that the shift codes and dates are changed and that all print is legible and correct according to specification sheet, including ink color.
- Assist in product changes when necessary.
- Follow all safety guidelines and company policies
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- All other duties assigned by Supervision
Conditions of Employment
Sanderson Pipe Corporation promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of employment verification and drug screens.
Sanderson Pipe Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that provides for a fair and equal opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability or genetic information protected by the federal, state and local law. Sanderson Pipe Corporation hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled and is an at will employer.
|SHIFT||Rotating Days and Evenings|
|EOE STATEMENT||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.|