Integrity Roofing and Exteriors is a home improvement company who believes in putting quality above all else. The difference here is our people we share the same values of integrity, respect, and trust. We demonstrate our integrity by honoring our word and delivering on our promises. With a huge emphasis on personal development we like to say we build great people who do extraordinary things here. Our goal is to help you learn skills that will serve you for the rest of your life.
As we continue to expand we continually struggle to find people who share in these ideals and who hold themselves to the standards of hard work and professionalism it takes to succeed and realize the American Dream. As a company we believe that our Integrity Matters, and it is a direct reflection of who we are. Which is why we have worked tirelessly over the past several years to build a company culture unlike anything else in this industry. Do you have what it takes to work with Integrity?
“Our mission is to help our customers protect what matters most and serve with character and purpose that brings honor to God
No experience? No problem. Integrity delivers some of the best training in the home improvement industry, developing fully capable, proficient team members in a short amount of time.
Individuals we select receive training on basic construction, customer service, insurance and storm damage knowledge they need in order to assist homeowners through their insurance claims, so prior experience is not necessary.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities: Our sales staff are also known as Project Consultants. You are responsible for working directly with homeowners and insurance companies to determine damage to the property, scope of repairs, bid and estimate jobs. These consultants must oversee each project to the homeowner’s satisfaction and collect payment.
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on products and services to decision makers
- Participation in ongoing sales training and coaching camps on a weekly basis
- Team building and mentor-ship
- Strategic market share development
· Use technology provided to create estimates scope of loss or inspection reports.
· Act as a liaison between property owners, production manager, and insurance company.
· Be present at time of production to monitor the progress and quality of work being performed to homeowner’s satisfaction and per scope of work.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required bachelors degree preferred
· Don’t have experience working with insurance and or construction? No problem!! We are looking for people with an apt for learning, a keen ability We will provide you with all the training and tools you need to find success!
· Self-starter, can work independently or in a team setting and driven towards success
· Friendly personality and effective communication is a must
Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
· Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
· Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
· Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
Previous sales experience preferred
· Will require some evenings hours based on business needs.
· Ability to carry and set-up and climb ladder.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location