TILE SELECTION OPERATOR – FULL-TIME
Florim USA is looking for Tile Selection Operators for DAY & NIGHT SHIFT Positions in the Clarksville, TN area. $18.70/hr (days) $20.70/hr (nights)
REQUIREMENTS OF TILE SELECTION OPERATOR
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or GED.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF TILE SELECTION OPERATOR
Tile Selection Operator inspects and grades tile for quality and tonality by performing the following duties:
- Ensure that packing boxes are available and ready for tile, enter product information into the computer for labels; start automatic discharging of tile from the storage carts onto the inspection belt.
- Visually inspect tiles on the inspection belt for defects and tonality; mark tiles for anything other than first class and central tonality.
- Reset alarms and monitor AGV machine as it picks up full pallets. Remove full pallets from loading location and replace with a new pallet when needed.
- Adhere to the maintenance schedule as provided by maintenance and manufacturing departments.
- Complete daily quality, production and maintenance reports as required.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Adhere to all safety regulations, complete all safety training and wear required safety equipment per related safety SOP’S.
SALARY AND BENEFITS FOR TILE SELECTION OPERATOR
Beginning pay $18.70/hr
Night Shift Differential $2.00/hr
Shift Schedule 2-2-3
2 Weeks Paid Vacation
9 Paid Holidays
Free Employee Medical Insurance with Annual Physical
Benefits start on Hire Date
401(k) with Company Match
Tuition Assistance (after one year)
Employee Discounts on Tile
Employee Referral Program $250