Job Title: Yearbook Publishing Consultant
Location: Clarksville, TN
Jostens is currently hiring for a qualified Yearbook Publishing Consultant to join our Customer Service Team in Clarksville, TN!
This role manages a customer caseload and is responsible for achieving positive customer experiences and creating loyal customers by identifying and meeting their unique needs in a timely and effective manner. Incumbents initiate, monitor and direct all communications between sales reps, customers, and production. Caseloads are medium to large and contain some complexity and risk.
- Associate degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience or training in successful customer relations
- Excellent computer software skills including desktop design software
- Ability to learn and maintain precise Yearbook product knowledge
- Exposure to and understanding of the industry and competition
- Ability to make and enhance strong business relationships with Sales Reps
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal with exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently, as well as in a team-based structure
- Demonstrated consistent customer-focused attitude
- Willingness and initiative to take on additional responsibilities
- Level of creativity in problem solving and process improvement
- Ability to travel (typical/expected 5%)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Prior Yearbook Staff or equivalent experience
- Reasonable flexibility of schedule
- Key account management experience
Celebrating 125 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Jostens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.