Microvast Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVST) is a technology innovator that designs, develops and manufactures lithium-ion battery solutions. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Houston, TX, Microvast is renowned for its cutting-edge cell technology and its vertical integration capabilities which extends from core battery chemistry (cathode, anode, electrolyte, and separator) to battery packs. By integrating the process from raw material to system assembly, Microvast has developed a family of products covering a broad breadth of market applications. More information can be found on the corporate website: www.microvast.com
Microvast is seeking an AutoCAD Technician for our Clarksville, TN manufacturing plant location.
**This position is a temp to hire role well suited for an AutoCAD Technician looking to transition into a full-time Industrial Engineer**
Microvast is looking for a degreed Engineer with excellent project management and leadership skills. In this temp to hire role you will have the opportunity to potentially transition into a full-time Industrial Engineer.
- Develops and Manages facility layouts using AutoCAD software
- Integrates equipment drawings from equipment suppliers into facility layouts
- Identifies clearance issues and interferences between different pieces of equipment
- Produces layout concepts for inventory storage, material handling, and people movement through facilities
- Interprets supplier-provided Install drawings
- Manages space allocation within facility during installation and plant launch phases
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods would be beneficial.
- Experience with AutoCAD software
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (BS Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or related technical discipline)
Temp to hire.
How to Apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Microvast provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.