Job Title: Bindery Office Team Leader
Location: Clarksville, TN
Shift: 1st Shift
The Bindery Office Team Leader is a highly organized individual who provides strong office support to the Bindery Supervisors and promotes quality and productivity in a fast-paced environment. This position will have areas of responsibility that will include: the Bindery Office and Clerks, as well as close interaction with the Bundle Racks, Reprints and Personalization. Responsible for making sure that all pick lists have the full requirement of sigs before they are sent to the production floor. They will also act as a liaison with the Bindery Team leaders out on the production floor as well as the office personnel and Customer Service. This position will require training of others in various areas of responsibility.
- High School degree or GED required.
- Good computer skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must know and understand Bindery Office procedures.
- Ability to lead and train others.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Able to give and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime with short notice.
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Must have flexibility to learn and use new technology.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Celebrating 125 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Jostens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.