|Job Title:||Box Office Ticket Sales Representative (Part-Time)|
|Employer:||Sabertooth Sports & Entertainment (“SS&E”)|
|Job Location:||F&M Bank Arena Clarksville, TN (“FMBA”)|
|Job Reports to:||Box Office Manager|
|Status:||Non- Exempt (Part-time, Hourly)|
|About the Role:||To professionally and accurately sell tickets, distribute will call and provide customer service to our guests at F&M Bank Arena events. Hours fluctuate based on games and events. Possess the ability to handle cash and make change during cash transactions. Be able to reconcile daily sales without and overages/shortage occurring. Able to communicate clearly and positively at our Customer Service windows.|
|Equal Opportunity Employer:||SS&E is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Perform ticket selling functions.
- Offer information through our telephone line.
- Prepare daily balance rec. sheet.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Box Office Manager or Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Ticketmaster classic (will train)
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a desire to serve the public.
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends; Availability of working casual day time shifts.
- Prior work experience involving responsibility for cash.
- Previous Box Office experience an asset
- Good computer skills.
- Basic mathematical and money handling skills.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicants will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by SS&E’s insurance carrier (without conditions).
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand in an upright position for continuous period of time.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Walking, bending, carrying of light items will be required.
- Office Equipment (PC based desktop, Multi-line Phone System, etc.)
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.