Job title: Fiber Former
Pay: $ 22.78 start / $ 23.49 (6 months)
Works to ensure safe, high quality, highly efficient chopped strand production and packaging in a
continuous improvement work environment. Works with bushings, choppers, and pack-out equipment to
ensure production goals are met and exceeded. Performs work duties from written or verbal work
instructions. Adheres to all plant policies and rules. Maintains exceptional safety and housekeeping
• Exceptional attendance including working every day, on time, as scheduled.
• Strong desire to work safely and help others also work safely.
• Efficiently and quickly pulls glass from bushing break outs and places into choppers.
• Ensures efficient forming process and chopper operation.
• Identifies poor performing bushings and positions.
• Monitors critical process variables and product quality.
• Obtains bushing melt rate samples and other quality checks as needed.
• Inspects fiber production and product quality during pack-out process.
• Packages fiber into containers. Assigns all product identification labels.
• Weighs, packages, seals, and labels all fiber production.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
Beneficial Experience and Skills:
▪ Three or more years of manufacturing experience.
▪ Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Go to MW-MB.com to apply.