General Manufacturing Laborers
Clarksville Foundry, Inc.
$13.00 per hour, Overtime Eligible
What does Clarksville Foundry do? We melt scrap metal and pour iron castings. For more information and online application, check us out online at www.clarksvillefoundry.com
- Paid every Friday
- Insurance and company-funded HSA available after 90 days of employment
- Eight paid holidays per year, eligible after 90 days of employment
- 40 hours of paid vacation per year, eligible to use after one year of employment
- Work performance and pay rate will be evaluated after 90 days of employment
- Opportunities for advancement are available
- Monday through Friday
- Monday through Thursday nine-hour shifts starting as early as 6:00 AM and ending by 4:00 PM. Exact times vary by department.
- Fridays four-hour shifts starting as early as 6:00 AM and ending no later than 11:00 AM
- Night and weekend work not required
- Overtime available but not required
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, Training Provided
- Must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs unassisted
- All employees are expected to be drug-free and may be required to pass a drug screening
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing plant that is warmer in summer and cooler in winter
- Steel-toed boots required. All other protective equipment will be provided by Clarksville Foundry, Inc.
How to Apply:
- IN PERSON at the Clarksville Foundry Offices, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- 1140 Red River Street, Clarksville, TN 37040