Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Job File Coordinator. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with the opportunity to learn and grow.
Perform all job file coordinator tasks related to customer calls, job monitoring, tracking, coordination, and audits of jobs. Create preliminary estimates and job file backup. Perform general office duties, such as drafting correspondence, filing, and creating reports.
- Monitor job file status and job file audit status
- Maintain job file WIPs
- Monitor and ensure client requirements are followed
- Review and validate initial field documentation
- Create preliminary estimate
- Daily job file coordination, including preparing job file reports, performing job file backup, and completing job file audit process
- Maintain internal and external communications
- Complete and review job file documentation for final upload and the audit process
- Perform job close-out
- 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience and business experience
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance/service industry is desired
- Experience with writing estimates, job file processes, and quality assurance, a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate and proprietary software
- Minimum of HSD/GED, Associates/bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.