|Job Title||Junior Systems Administrator|
|Employer||Sabertooth Sports & Entertainment (“SS&E”)|
|Job Location||F&M Bank Arena (“FMBA”)|
|Job Reports to:||Director, Facility Operations|
|Preds Perks:||In addition to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, (active the first of the month following hire date) all full-time employees of the SS&E are eligible for the following: referral bonuses, 401K eligibility (after 1 year of employment), priority access to event presales at FMBA and Bridgestone Arena , tickets to events (when available), Nashville Locker Room (pro shop) discount, 19+ days of paid time off each year, work from home opportunities (if applicable),Ford Ice Center programming discount, on demand pay, and bonus potential.|
|Equal Opportunity Employer:||SS&E is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com
- Provide end user support for all pc, server, printer, smart-phone, and desk phones to arena staff, tenants, and clients.
- Coordinates maintenance, additions, moves, changes, and deletions of users, cabling, phones, and pc equipment through the use of forms setup for the creation and deletion of users or from instructions sent via email.
- Must be familiar with and able to install, troubleshoot and maintain computer network server programs to include but not limited to Windows based operations systems.
- Design, document, and Update Build instructions based on new software and policies.
- Recommend new pc designs based upon software the organization is currently using.
- Recommend software policies and test policies put in place by the corporate information technology department.
- Setup and install PCs for users per build instructions, test configurations prior to installation and acclimate new users to corporate network.
- Responds to computer problems; troubleshoots computer problems, makes repairs, and provides technical support to arena staff, tenants and clients and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner.
- Work with IT vendors on network projects.
- Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensure workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Maintain the arena desktops, infrastructure, and software.
- Maintain and install network cabling.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Active directory, Windows 10, Windows 11 and other software.
- Conduct all quality checks and monitor equipment during events.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to managers.
- Assist with or manage all technology installations.
- Documents technical process and troubleshooting guidelines.
- Design and manage networks for clients coming into the building.
- Maintain users with Active Directory.
- Install, repair, improve and maintain the facility audio / video equipment.
- Perform set-up and strike of all facility A/V event needs.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on facility equipment.
- Ensure data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations. .
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Coordinate disk space planning and management.
- Responsible for automation of support processes and documentation of company systems.
- Perform problem resolution and provide 24-hour on-call support for computer/network systems.
- Provide Windows server systems administration, installation, problem isolation, and resolution.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of IT procedures, system configuration standards, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Implement and support IT standards at the base level (cabling/desktops/printers).
- Provide technical services and support for the following areas, WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, security, internal systems, and cloud and network infrastructure.
- Responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and management reporting of communications network problems.
- Configure and manage DHCP, access-lists, and VLAN.
- Assist in other projects as assigned by management.
- A. in Information Systems or related field required.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Information Systems.
- One to two (1-2) years’ experience at a multi-purpose public assembly facility or similar organization in an audio or video capacity.
- Knowledge of camera and lighting techniques is essential, and familiarity with editing equipment and software may be required.
- Prior conversion or event experience preferred.
- Ability to use computers and understand computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, install software, set up functions, enter data, and process information.
- Strong analytical skills necessary for preparing reports, devising solutions, and implementing changes.
- Excellent computer skills
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- The selected candidate must be able to work evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Ability to be on call to respond to emergency call-ins outside of normal shift hours to address critical issues.
- Knowledge of overall networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Active Directory (AD) Organizational Unit (OU) administration
- Experience in PowerShell scripting, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, etc.
- Experience maintaining, monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning database management system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of security in reference to networks and server systems and proven technical skills with protocols.
- Ability to work autonomously and to function both independently and as a team member.
- Some experience in operation of machinery including, but not limited to, forklift, Cushman, bobcat, and other light duty machinery, and use various hand and power tools.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicants will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by SS&E’s insurance carrier (without conditions).
Essential Physical Requirements:
- High finger dexterity.
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, dust, and loud noise.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job including carrying, climbing, moving, and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work in venue catwalks and lifts, at heights of up to 100 ft. to access and move information technology equipment.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- PC/Mac based desktops
- Multi line phone system
- AV boards and equipment
- Motor Vehicle
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.