The Logistics Analyst will oversee supply chain processes and product delivery by tracking and reviewing invoices, shipment status, and delivery route activity.
- Collects, interprets, and analyzes various types of logistics data including availability of product, reliability of transport and delivery, and other data related to product supply chain management, sourcing, and distribution.
- Maintains database(s) of logistics information.
- Tracks product flow from origin to delivery via web-based logistics systems and other appropriate methods of monitoring inventory and shipment vehicles.
- Reviews logistics processes and procedures; identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to maximize delivery efficiency while minimizing costs.
- Reviews and analyzes transportation costs, parts procurement and delivery processes, inventory issues such as back orders, and other fulfillment metrics.
- Uses analytic methods and tools to understand, predict, and/or control logistics operations and processes.
- Monitors warehouse facilities to evaluate inventory transactions such as receiving, storage, shipping, and inventory integrity.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of shipping and distribution channels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field required.
- Previous experience in logistics field required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com