Job Title: Maintenance Administrative Assistant/Buyer
Location: Clarksville, TN
Shift: 1st Shift
Our maintenance administrative assistant provides general office support to the Maintenance department. This is a highly organized position responsible for maintaining maintenance documents, forms, staff communications, spreadsheets, training information, equipment and parts lists, policy and procedure documents, bid and contract specifications, etc. Buyer responsibilities include working with the MRO Parts Manager in procuring timely and cost effective MRO supplies, as well as performing various duties with OEM’s and other suppliers.
- High School degree or GED required
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in office related field
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Oracle
- Buyer experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Oracle skills must be learned and maintained at a high level
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Parts ordering and shipping/receiving experience a plus
- Previous experience working within a Maintenance department a plus
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime with short notice
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines
- Must have flexibility to learn and use new technology
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent attendance record.
Celebrating 125 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Jostens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.