Microvast Inc, a leader in technology & innovation in the lithium-ion battery industry is launching operations in Clarksville, TN and seeking to fill the role of Maintenance Personager. This position reports to the Facility Director, providing leadership and coordination of maintenance activities for Operations & Facilities in support of the goals and objectives of the organization.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Oversees and manages all maintenance activities for the organization through reliability and autonomous centered programs to include both predictive & preventive solutions.
· Responsible for all maintenance staffing and training coordination & development.
· Maintains a high level of professionalism and housekeeping standards for staff
· Develops a maintenance budget and provides inputs for capex planning.
· Manages and monitors maintenance spare parts inventory and spot buy spending for the department
· Manages department tools and supply procurement
· Establish and maintain metrics through KPI’s to meet departmental & organizational objectives.
· Champions the site CMMS for asset management
· Partners with Plant & Process Engineering for current and future process modifications and expansions
· Leads all scheduling and technical arrangements for maintenance support throughout the organization. Establishes priorities as it relates to meeting Operational objectives
· Specific emphasis on leadership for maintenance related safety programs e.g. LOTO, Arc Flash etc
· Manages support contractors and suppliers for maintenance support
· Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Knowledge & Skills
· Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to give clear instruction and receive feedback effectively. Good presentation skills.
· Effective leadership skills in delegation to lower tier supervision
· Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills to find effective solutions
· Strong time management and organizational skills.
· Strong technical background in Industrial Maintenance and Engineering
· Requires a strong understanding of reliability centered maintenance programs and FMEA processes
· Strong PC and application skills
Minimum Qualifications, Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field preferred
· 10+ years experience in Industrial & Facility maintenance or related military equipment and garrison infrastructure maintenance.
· Prior experience in organizational management and personnel leadership
· Lithium Battery and Automotive manufacturing experience is a plus
· Office & Manufacturing
· In person and virtual meetings
· Limited but the possibility exists for occasional travel
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off.
- 11+ years
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Senior Recruiter, Yasmine.Donahue@microvast.com
Microvast provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.