Position: Maintenance Supervisor
Microvast Inc., a leader in technology & innovation in the lithium-ion battery industry is launching operations in Clarksville, TN and is seeking to fill the role of Maintenance Supervisor. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance personnel.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Foster and maintain a safety culture within the Maintenance department.
· Assist in the development and enforcement of safety regulations, policies and procedures.
· Develop, follow, maintain, and evaluate preventive maintenance program.
· Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair manufacturing and facility equipment.
· Proactively escalate issues with recommended solutions.
· Assist the Quality department with resolving process related quality defects relating to production.
· Initiate, plan, design, and implement improvements to current processes to ensure productivity, quality, and safety.
· Train maintenance technicians in performing a wide range of mechanical and electrical repairs.
· Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes maintenance workers to ensure compliance with standards.
· Maintain spare parts inventory, tools, and test equipment.
· Supports Lean and 5S initiatives.
· Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
Knowledge & Skills
· Strong knowledge of PLCs, electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, and pneumatics used in manufacturing and industrial environments.
· Ability to build and lead teams of 10-15 multi-craft technicians.
· Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to give clear instruction and receive feedback effectively.
· Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills to find effective solutions.
· Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and schematics.
· Strong time management and organizational skills.
· Familiarity with CMMS programs for the management of maintenance and repair of equipment.
· Strong PC and application skills.
Minimum Qualifications, Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field preferred
· 5+ years’ experience in Manufacturing/Industrial maintenance.
· 2-5 years leading teams of 10+ maintenance personnel.
· Lithium Battery, Automotive manufacturing, and PLC experience is a plus
Microvast provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
2/2/3 Fixed Scheduled days/nights.