Wherever drivers go, we’re leading the way. Agero’s mission is to rethink the vehicle ownership experience through a powerful combination of passionate people and data-driven technology, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their customers. You can learn more about the company at www.agero.com or read why we were voted by Forbes as one of the best places to work here!
About the Role
In this role, you are trained to answer inbound phone calls from stranded motorists and dispatch our contracted providers to come to the rescue. You secure services such as towing, lockout, tire changes, fuel delivery, and electric vehicle charging. You ensure and verify the customer’s safety throughout the call, verify their roadside coverage, and current location.
Agents (soon to be you!) that excel in this role possess
- A PASSION for providing outstanding assistance to their customers via inbound phone calls
- An EMPATHETIC nature with excellent communication skills
- A CONFIDENCE in decision making and can find resolutions to even the toughest situations
- A LOVE for working on computers in a virtual environment
Details about pay, benefits & perks
|PAY & BONUSES
|BENEFITS & PERKS
|Health & Wellness (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.) Eligible 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
|up to +$2.50 an hour shift differential
|401k- Currently matches a portion of contribution upon completion of a year of service.
|$1.00 an hour increase for Bilingual
|Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) – Accrue 1st day of hire/up to 2 weeks 1st year
|Overtime pay & other Incentives – available based on business needs
|Tuition Assistance Program — Available after completion of 6 months of continuous service
|Free Membership in Cross Country Motor Club.
|Discounts on VIP Automobile Purchase Program, Computer Purchase Program, Movies, Car rentals, Attractions, Hotels, Cruises, Airlines, etc.
Details about your Training
Training will be On-Site at Agero’s office in Clarksville, TN, located at 2971 International Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040. Your attendance is critical to your success and as such is a requirement for the duration of training and performance will be continually assessed throughout. Paid training will be held Monday – Friday with times varied by class. Please make sure you can commit to the full training schedule prior to joining.
Details about your Work Schedule
- Morning and afternoon shifts with weekends off currently available
- Full Time = 40 hours per week / Part Time = 20+ hours available
To ensure your success there are a few key requirements
- Since this role is fully On-Site you need to reside in the greater Clarksville, TN area or surrounding cities to be considered for this role
- You will be required to report to the Agero office in Clarksville, TN, located at 2971 International Blvd, Clarksville, TN from your start date onward where we will provide you with comprehensive training and state-of-the-art equipment & facilities
- Have a High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience and be 18 years of age or older
- 6 months+ of customer service experience is an asset but not required as we are exceptional at training talented individuals
- Submit a completed application that will include the below:
- A completed application will include providing some Personal Information, Work History, Education History, and Confirmation and Consent of the application.
- Complete a Harver skills assessment
***Disclaimer: Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com