LG’s Mission is to be #1 by creating a better life for our customers. At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good”! As a global leader, we strive for greatness not only in the products we make but in our people. That is why we are currently seeking the newest innovator to join our dynamic team as a Preventative Maintenance Technician located in Clarksville, TN.
What LG offers:
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach
– We are proud one of very few (less than 5%) U.S. companies to provide 100% paid major benefits to all our employees. We believe in taking care of our team and ensuring their health and well-being. Joining our dynamic team in Clarksville, TN not only gives you the opportunity to be part of a global leader in the industry but also allows you to enjoy the following benefits:
– Culture for Growth: We foster a culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We provide you with opportunities to learn, develop your skills, and advance in your career.
– Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits: We prioritize the health and well-being of our employees. That’s why we offer comprehensive health benefits that are fully paid by LG. From medical, dental, and vision coverage to wellness programs and employee assistance programs, we’ve got you covered.
– Every Voice Matters: At LG, we value your opinions and ideas. We believe that every employee’s voice should be heard, and we encourage open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
– Global Reach: As a global leader in our industry, we offer the opportunity to work on projects and collaborate with colleagues from around the world. You’ll get exposure to different cultures, perspectives, and experiences, which can enhance your professional growth and broaden your horizons.
Base pay starts at $22.00 per hour and pays based on experience.
We are currently seeking Preventative Maintenance Technician – to join our dynamic team in Clarksville, TN!
As our entry level Preventative Maintenance Technician, you would be responsible for maintaining equipment in satisfactory operating condition. This is accomplished by understanding basic mechanic skills and learning inspection, detection, and correction of incipient failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and Repair Orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools.
- Understand basic mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery
- Basic knowledge of assembling, installing, or repairing wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment
- Document and maintain records as necessary to ensure accurate history of equipment breakdowns and repairs.
- Basic understanding of PLC/DCS, VFDs and HMIs.
- Basic understanding of circuitry of installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Perform daily equipment checks, monitoring production equipment performance
- Optimize resources and installations(idea generation and planning)
- High School Diploma
- Mechatronics certification preferred
- Basic mathematics skills
- PLC/BUS (Mitsubishi) system education and/or experience preferred
- Robotics (Yaskawa) experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use basic skills in analyzing, troubleshooting and evaluating problems
- Must be able to work other shifts and overtime to complete work as needed.
- Some occasional international travel may be required
At LG, we aspire to empower people and celebrate differences because we believe diversity will create the unexpected. We provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Consistent with our commitment to providing equal opportunity and embracing diversity, LG has implemented affirmative action to ensure applicants are employed and employees are treated without regard to these characteristics.
In addition to the above, LG believes that pay transparency is a key part of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our salary ranges take in account many factors in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skillset, experience, licensure, certifications, internal equity, and other business needs. While we consider geographic pay differentials in final offers, because we operate in many geographies, where applicable, the salary range listed may not reflect all geographic differentials applied.