LG’s Mission is to be #1 by creating a better life for our customers. At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good”! As a global leader, we strive for greatness not only in the products we make but in our people. That is why we are currently seeking the newest innovator to join our dynamic team as a Production Engineer Associate located in Clarksville, TN.
What LG offers:
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach
– We are proud one of very few (less than 5%) U.S. companies to provide 100% paid major benefits to all our employees. We believe in taking care of our team and ensuring their health and well-being. Joining our dynamic team in Clarksville, TN not only gives you the opportunity to be part of a global leader in the industry but also allows you to enjoy the following benefits:
– Culture for Growth: We foster a culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We provide you with opportunities to learn, develop your skills, and advance in your career.
– Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits: We prioritize the health and well-being of our employees. That’s why we offer comprehensive health benefits that are fully paid by LG. From medical, dental, and vision coverage to wellness programs and employee assistance programs, we’ve got you covered.
– Every Voice Matters: At LG, we value your opinions and ideas. We believe that every employee’s voice should be heard, and we encourage open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
– Global Reach: As a global leader in our industry, we offer the opportunity to work on projects and collaborate with colleagues from around the world. You’ll get exposure to different cultures, perspectives, and experiences, which can enhance your professional growth and broaden your horizons.
We are seeking a qualified, innovative Production Engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will oversee and improve inspection machines in our Assembly Lines. Engineering aptitude, high attention to detail, and the ability to optimize processes for maximum efficiency are necessary skills for this role.
This position pays $63,000 annually
The Production Engineering Associate will be tasked with duties including, but not limited to:
- Modify Equipment or Processes to maximize efficiency
- Develop and draft new Inspection Processes
- Prepare layouts for new process, select appropriate machinery, tools and equipment
- Review and plan projects from concept review to installation and stabilization
- Diagnose equipment breakdown and troubleshoot problems
- Educate Employees on proper methods of machinery operation
- Communicate with vendors to obtain materials and/or equipment needed to satisfy client’s needs
- Follow and adhere to all state, federal and company enforced safety rules
- 0-2 years Experience
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/Engineering Technology
- Knowledge of systems, robotics, tools, equipment, etc.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience with CAD Software
- Knowledge of Computer or Machine Learning Techniques to build models
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to maintain positive vendor and client relationships
Click here to take a closer look at the manufacturing innovations of LG Electronics Tennessee, having been selected as the industry’s first US home appliance Lighthouse Factory by World Economic Forum.
At LG, we aspire to empower people and celebrate differences because we believe diversity will create the unexpected. We provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Consistent with our commitment to providing equal opportunity and embracing diversity, LG has implemented affirmative action to ensure applicants are employed and employees are treated without regard to these characteristics.
In addition to the above, LG believes that pay transparency is a key part of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our salary ranges take in account many factors in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skillset, experience, licensure, certifications, internal equity, and other business needs. While we consider geographic pay differentials in final offers, because we operate in many geographies, where applicable, the salary range listed may not reflect all geographic differentials applied.