Microvast Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVST) is a technology innovator that designs, develops and manufactures lithium-ion battery solutions. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Houston, TX, Microvast is renowned for its cutting-edge cell technology and its vertical integration capabilities which extends from core battery chemistry (cathode, anode, electrolyte, and separator) to battery packs. By integrating the process from raw material to system assembly, Microvast has developed a family of products covering a broad breadth of market applications. More information can be found on the corporate website: www.microvast.com
Microvast is seeking a Production Supervisor for our Clarksville, TN location.
The production supervisor role will be responsible for leading, planning, organizing, and directing the daily activities for their assigned department to ensure the key performance objectives for Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery are met. The production supervisor will also be responsible for leading continuous improvement and problem resolution activity as assigned.
– Plan and direct daily activity for key objective achievement to include:
4) Production Schedule
– Develop, organize, and implement standard operating procedures to ensure product meets relevant quality and customer standards.
– Ensure all staff members are properly trained per company training policy and procedures.
– Ensure all company policies are adhered including Safety, Human Resources, and Quality.
– Provide leadership, coaching, and motivation to all staff members.
– Leads, supports, and makes recommendations for all continuous improvement activities and projects as assigned.
– 2+ years’ experience in a leadership role within a fast passed manufacturing environment.
– Excellent communication skills within all levels of company both verbal and written.
– Ability to understand and interpret technical documents including standard operating procedures, blueprints/product drawings, equipment manuals, and quality manual.
– Experience implementing and leading 5S/TPM activity on a shop floor.
– Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
– Strong Microsoft office and SAP computer software experience preferred.
– Experience coaching and motivating in a team environment including 360 feedback principles.
– Hazcom / Hazmat experience preferred.
– ISO 9001 or IATF16949 training preferred.
Microvast provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.