- Placement and set up of tables, chairs, pipe and drape, and audiovisual equipment in accordance with floor layout plans.
- Performs internal/external facility housekeeping before and after special events.
- Operates floor cleaning equipment and utilizes other tools as required.
- Utilizes ladders to perform interior and exterior housekeeping.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
***PLEASE NOTE: PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN EVENT SET-UP AND EXPERIENCE WITH AUDIOVISUAL EQUIPMENT IS PREFERRED.***
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to follow oral and written directions/instructions.
- Knowledge of safety and operation of cleaning equipment.
- Ability to safely operate and utilize ladders.
- Ability to set up and break down tables, audiovisual equipment, video screen, and assemble/disassemble pipe and drape.
- Inside and outside environment.
- Must be able to do moderate to heavy lifting.
- Flexible hours to include nights and weekends.
- Performs duties under general supervision.
- Incumbents may be subjected to bloodborne pathogens.