WAREHOUSE RACK PICKER – FULL-TIME
Florim USA is looking for Warehouse Rack Picker for DAY SHIFT Positions in the Clarksville, TN area. $18.70/hr (days) $20.70/hr (nights)
REQUIREMENTS OF WAREHOUSE RACK PICKER
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or GED.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WAREHOUSE RACK PICKER
Warehouse Rack Picker receives, stores, and distributes tile and ships orders and customer requests while performing the following duties:
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials on racks, shelves, or floor location according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock location and conveys orders to shipping staging area. Consolidates loose carton (trim) on pallets to ensure damage free shipment.
- Marks materials with identifying information such as order number, pulled from LOL and customer destination.
- Records item number and amounts of materials transferred or received from other warehouse locations for storage or distribution.
- Uses preprint pick tickets to pull customer specified items for shipment. Loads trucks with the product.
- Drives lift truck vehicle to transport stored items from selection to warehouse or to pick items from assigned locations for customer shipment.
- Maintain a clean, safe and tidy work area.
- Adhere to all safety regulations, complete all safety training and wear required safety equipment as per related safety sop’s.
SALARY AND BENEFITS FOR WAREHOUSE RACK PICKER
Beginning pay $18.70/hr
Night Shift Differential $2.00/hr
2 Weeks Paid Vacation
9 Paid Holidays
Free Employee Medical Insurance with Annual Physical
Benefits start on Hire Date
401(k) with Company Match
Tuition Assistance (after one year)
Employee Discounts on Tile
Employee Referral Program $250